It’s been a busy, but fulfilling MS Awareness Week…
- Lots of new connections on MS Connect and new friends on Facebook
- Formed a team to participate in the 200-mile BIKE MS Greater Carolina’s Chapter 2014 Breakaway to the Beach; (See our “That How We Roll” team page here.) and made a personal commitment for the 60-mile leg of the ride (Geez, I hope I can make it !)
- Established a “That’s How We Roll” team page on FB, posted a lot of photos, and made a Bike MS 2014 video
- Wore lots of orange (although I look like a big pumpkin in that color!)
- And most importantly, I recognized just how fortunate and blessed I am to have so many folks on my side—especially the NMSS Greater Carolinas Chapter!
Special thanks to all my FB friends who joined me in MS Awareness Week!